Features & Benefits
Situated on the corner of West Baltimore and North Poppleton Streets, the University of Maryland BioPark’s third commercial lab and office building will be delivered within 16 months of commencement of construction.
Tenants of the building will enjoy the advantages offered by the University of Maryland, including access to:
- 1,200 faculty researchers
- NIH, FDA and more than 50 other federal labs
- Smith School of Business MBA students, biotech students at the BioPark’s Baltimore City Community College operation; and Professional School students, and graduates from the UM system
- Core Facilities and Services on the UMB Campus
- The community of existing tenants
Additionally, the project has easy access to BWI, Acela & MARC trains, and is only a few hours from the robust money centers rich with investors – New York, Philadelphia, Boston & DC.
Find out about possible financial incentives.