At the mid-point of the East Coast Bioscience Corridor
The University of Maryland BioPark is located on the urban campus of the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB).
The BioPark’s strategic location ideally positions its tenants for growth. Situated in the midst of Maryland’s significant regional bioscience cluster, the BioPark is also at the mid-point of what is arguably the world’s largest bioscience corridor stretching from Boston to North Carolina.
There are more than 40 life science research-intensive federal institutions within an hour’s drive of the BioPark including the:
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
And prestigious academic research institutions:
- Research Institutions of the University of Maryland System:
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of Maryland, College Park
- The Johns Hopkins University and Hospital