Tenants in the University of Maryland BioPark enjoy a highly collaborative environment teeming with entrepreneurial spirit.
The 873 West Baltimore location positions tenants in the midst of a growing community of technology companies, from early stage start-ups to mature industry leaders. Partnered with the University of Maryland, Baltimore’s six professional schools – including Medicine, Pharmacy, etc. – tenants locating in the 873 West Baltimore Street building will be embraced by collaborators from both industry and academia.
BioPark Tenants will find:
- Partners from among the University's 1200 entrepreneurial faculty researchers and clinicians including:
- Funds to fuel joint research projects
- Technical support for grants and discoveries
- Access to UMB's Cores and Facilities to conduct an extensive array of contract and clinical services
- Partners from among the growing tenant community in the BioPark and throughout the Wexford Network including:
- Funds to support joint projects
- Networking events to foster interaction
- On-site service providers including Contract Research Organizations, University Research Centers, Interns and more